I will stick to my plan, even though it’s a weekend. I have been at it for 11 days in a row by now without breaks (my record) and I will not stop. Hold me to those words haha!
Wow! This makes me so happy :) I’m so glad I motivate you!
What I have been doing:
The first 6 lbs I lost from doing the 17 Day Diet (google it) but I only did it for a week because it was awful!
The recent couple-ish of lbs I have lost by doing this:
- I use www.loseit.com to track my calories (which I have set at 1200 per day)
- I try to eat healthy, i.e. avoiding sugary things and non-complex carbs. But I still eat them from time to time.
- Most of my meals contain 1/3 protein (meat, hummus, peanut butter), 2/3 complex carbs (some form of grains and some form of fruit)
- I drink at least 4 cups of green tea a day
- I exercise five-six days a week
- I eat dark chocolate every day so I don’t feel deprived
- I drink a gallon of water a day
- I get a good night’s sleep
I hope this is helpful! Stick at it for a month and see what happens. And read up on nutrition!
Once again, thank you so much for your comment, it makes me so happy :)
Finally out of my plateau… knock on wood. Broke from 138 to 137.6 this morning. Yay! I look different in my clothes. So weird. It’s neat.
It’s a new day and it feels so good!
- I love exercise. I feel happy and amazed at what my body can do! I climbed to a basin this weekend, 2400 feet of elevation in 4.5 miles. I stood in the snow by the basin and thought “Oh man, I can only get here by being physically capable of hiking up this place!” and it felt amazing. With Zumba, I feel alive, and sexy. I look at my legs and even if they are soft I know they can carry me places and make me move.
- I feel good when I eat healthy!
- My self control is getting better and I didn’t think that could happen. It’s amazing how the brain can readjust itself.
- My jeans feel looser and it’s so cool.
I have been calorie counting for two months, along with incredibly frequent exercise (at least 4 times a week for the past two months, consistently!) and it’s nice. I have committed myself to this and it’s not that hard. I can do this, it’s not such a drastic change living this way.
- To be a mega babe in college
- Because my face is average so I want my body to be as great as possible to make up for it
- Because guys might go nuts over my figure but girls don’t
- I want to sleep with girls along with guys
- To get more looks as I walk down the street/hallway
- So I can wear those extremely teeny shorts
- So I can wear ANYTHING
- Because I want more options in people I could date
- So no one can ever call me fat
- To have more confidence